Monday, August 5, 2013

Yōkoso watashi no buroguni

Kon'nichiwa everyone. My name is erika, but you can just call me Fuwafuwa shi koneko, or just koneko. My friend koneko chan, (or kendra as everyone else calls her) sent me a email a hour ago asking me to make a blog. With it was a few links to blogs she wants me to read, including hers. I must say that I am really Konran shi (confused). It is just a couple slender blogs. Slenderman is nice and all, but I dont see why she sent me this. Maybe she wants me to make a slenderblog. I'm not good with this type of thing, but i'll play along for her sake. Koneko chan has been really grumpy lately, so maybe this will Kanojo o genkidzukeru (cheer her up). If koneko chan is happy then maybe she will come watch anime with me, and have sushi again. She hasnt for a long time and i'm just worried about my little koneko.

18 comments:

  1. I know it doesn't help, but I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for what Watashinotomodachi?

      Delete
    2. Kendra. I didn't want to, but orders are orders.

      Delete
    3. You did something to my koneko chan?

      Delete
    4. Is that why Shin'ainaru koneko has not answered my phone calls?

      Delete
    5. I'm sorry, I really am. You have no idea how hard that was for me.
      I'll understand if you choose to hate me, it would make sense for you to.

      Delete
    6. I dont know what you mean. My koneko chan is fine, I saw her at my picnic earlier.

      Delete
    7. That is not your friend. Don't trust her. She's a monster now, and it's actually not my fault on this one. Though you could theoretically blame me for introducing her to Darkness.

      Kendra is dead. I killed her, and for that I'm sorry. That is not her. It looks like her, it acts like her, but it is not her. Shadows are dangerous, stay the hell away from her. Whatever you do.

      Trust me on this, at least.

      Delete
    8. Whos darkness Watashinotomodachi?

      Delete
    9. Are you the one she mentioned seeing Ravens everywhere?

      Delete
    10. I love ravens, but there aren't any here. Wasn't me Watashinotomodachi.

      Delete
    11. Hrm. Look, you haven't gotten involved, with exception of Kendra. Just stay away from her. She will kill you without a second thought if she's told to.

      And, for god's sake, never say that you love Ravens around me. I hate those damn birds.

      Delete
    12. But koneko chan is here right now. Shes in my Daidokoro drinking tea.

      Delete
  2. Hajimemashite, Fuwafuwa shi koneko! Sanna to moushimasu. ^_^

    I hope Kendra is OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kon'nichiwa sanna. You seem like a really kūru person.

      Delete
  3. Different languages make my head hurt. So I think I'll save myself the embarrassment of attempting Japanese and just stick with English.

    It's nice to meet you Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I will pay you a visit my little kitten.

    ReplyDelete