Friday, August 9, 2013

Osoroshī hōyō

I went to the mall with Koneko, for 5 hours today. It was so much fun. I got a new outfit, and some pocky there. When we got back to koneko's house I scared her, because I found a mask in her closet. It was so Okashina when she jumped backwards and hit a wall. Koneko didnt seem too happy that I did that to her, but she didnt say anything about it. I said that I liked foxes, so she went and actually got one for me. She said she got it from roy's house, and he said his fox was missing. Rozu is going to come get it tomorrow. Koneko's big sister came over to the house a little while ago. I dont like her very much. Her hugs hurt. She seemed nice, but I still dont like her very much. She sorta scares me.

4 comments:

  1. ...........that's it, I'm done. Trying to help you is pointless. Just know that if you go Shadow, I WILL kill you, and will make suuuuure that there is no way in hell you can come back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't expect people to believe things off the bat. For some, it takes getting used to.

      Delete
    2. I don't, but I've never been one for patience, and this is ridiculous. The hell do I have to do? Path down to her fucking house?

      Delete
  2. YOU! Give me back our fox! NOW!

    This Rozu is NOT. HAPPY. She is, in fact, very disappointed in you.

    AND ALL THE DIMENSIONAL CROSSING MADE ME PASS OUT.

    ReplyDelete