Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Koneko to no ocha no jikan

Today my koneko chan came over for tea. She hasn't come to see me for a long time, so seeing her Kawaī little face made me very Ureshi. She seems a bit different from the last time I saw her, I think maybe she got a haircut. We sat at my kitchen table drinking tea, and eating pocky. I think my poor koneko is sick, because she was really quiet, and stared into her the tea most of the visit. I saw a Kirei raven outside the window in my kitchen. I didnt even think we had ravens in this area, so I told koneko about it, and she just smiled at me. Whenever I talk to koneko about ravens she ignores me, but this time she actually seemed interested in what I was saying. After that she told me she had some business to attend to, and left. Koneko wasnt there for long, but I'm happy I got to see her again.

10 comments:

  1. Ugh. Please tell me the damn bird isn't hanging around, at least?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It left when she did Watashinotomodachi.

      Delete
    2. Hrm. I don't suppose the thing had a scar on the left side of it's beak, did it?

      Delete
    3. How did you know that Watashinotomodachi?

      Delete
    4. Ah fuck Munnin is her handler? Fucking bitchbird. I gave that bird the damn scar, sweetheart. Believe me, that Raven is evil as fuck and sadistic to match.

      Delete
    5. Thats silly, how could a bird be sadistic? You named it too?

      Delete
    6. It's not a bird. Its a bird that was turned into a person and has the ability to turn back into a bird. And she was named by Odin, supposedly. She claims that she was around during the time of Norse mythology.

      And she's a bitch.

      Delete
    7. |claims that she was around during the time of Norse mythology

      |during the time of Norse mythology

      |mythology

      What. How can one be around at the time of something that one deems mythology?

      Delete
    8. Well, many consider Faceless a myth... -- Jack

      Delete
    9. I say mythology. She says "In the time of Asgard". I think she's just crazy enough that she really think she is Munnin from the myth.

      Delete