Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mazushī koneko

My new best friend Rōzu come over for tea today. We talked about koneko, and anime. I didnt know that koneko had a pet raven. It follows her around, but Rōzu didnt seem to like it very much. Rōzu looked at the forest in my backyard, and told me that her father was there. For some reason koneko, and Rōzu dont like him very much, and Rōzu told me that her father is abusive to her. Koneko told Rōzu to take me and her pet over to her house for tea, because she wanted to talk to Rōzu's father. Koneko showed up at her house a few minutes later, Breathing heavy, and had a deep cut on her arm. Rōzu's father doesnt like her, and threw her into a tree. I'm at her house now, and Rōzu left. Poor koneko refuses to go to the hospital for the cut, and stitched it up herself. She says it didnt hurt her too much, but I dont believe her. Koneko said that she was told to watch over me, and protect me from Rōzu's father.

5 comments:

  1. Oh good lord, how naive are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'm not trying to protect you. I honestly don't care about dragging people into this anymore, and that probably makes me a terrible person. These slenderblogs? They're real. All of them. The Slenderman exists. He is my Father, just as he is your Rōzu's.

      Has Kendra ever mentioned a Big Sis to you? Have you noticed her talking to her bird?

      You are so naive that you are unwilling to accept the fact that your friend is gone and you blindly trust the monster that has taken her place. Just because she seems the same, or similar, does not mean she is. I've been in her situation before, and it is not one in which you can be yourself. Ever.

      She's going to try to recruit you, and if you don't accept, then she will kill you without remorse.

      Delete
  2. If only you understood what really is going on. -- Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh...Erika?

    You don't want to meet my Father.

    You really, REALLY don't.

    ReplyDelete