Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Furīdamu

I found out that the girl is not my koneko. Koneko is dead, and chaos took her place. This chaos wouldnt let me leave her house, and everytime I tried to escape I was caught and punished in some way. Rozu came over a few times and helped me escape for awhile, but as soon as she left chaos found me again, and brought me back. Yesterday I escaped from the house by myself. I decided to use the bathroom that had a window, and climbed out the window. I went to my house, and got all my money, my computer, and some clothes. I took a bus to portland, and found a nice motel room there. When I went to a coffee shop nearby I met some new friends that were cosplaying. They talked to me because they thought I looked like a character from death note. We hungout, and even went to the mall. Rozu came to check on me, and met them. She told us about Slenderman and the fears, and told them that 2 Fears were after me. 3 of the 5 that were with me, left because they didnt want to get involved with it. The other 2 named Jake, and L decided to stay with me, and help me out. L handcuffed himself to me as a joke, and lost the key. He came and stayed with me in my motel room because we are connected. I woke up this morning and he had somehow gotten out of the handcuffs, and was watching the door. We met Rozu at the coffee shop, and hungout for awhile. L told me that someone was following us, and we found out it was chaos. Rozu brought us to L's house, so we would be safe. Her and L went to get jake, and brought him here. L just told me that he fought chaos last night, and was able to break her arm. I have no idea how he was able to do it. He also fought rose last night and somehow came out of both fights unhurt. He seems to not even feel pain, and Rozu is slightly scared of him. Rozu accused L of not being a human, but I dont see how he isnt. Rozu left, so me, L,and Jake are sitting here waiting for her to return. We dont want to leave because we are afraid chaos will catch me again.

4 comments:

  1. As much as I hate agreeing with rose, she is right. There is no way that boy is human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things often are not as they appear.
    I'm glad you see the truth now. With luck, it will make it harder to hurt you.
    I truly am sorry about Kendra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I'm scared of that man. Very scared of that man.

    ReplyDelete