Friday, August 23, 2013

...

I was wrong about my koneko. Koneko is still alive and well but in a bad position. Chaos is almost in Gōkei control, It seems like koneko is slowly gaining more control though. She came over earlier to see me, and rozu had her follow my Shin'aina L for some reason. Koneko saw L talking to some woman, and she realized that my koneko was watching them. She got upset, and told L to take care of her. L and her got into a fight, and they both hurt each other pretty bad. L broke koneko's nose, and she broke his leg. Koneko finally just ran away, so I suppose that means L won the fight.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that punch hurt like a motherfucker. Seeing how darkness is unwilling to mess with him, and his mistress, or let me anywhere near there again... Be sure to give Lilith plenty of grief for me ok sweetheart?

    ReplyDelete